Product DetailsOpen this beautifully designed box to find a bottle of the aromatic and rich Dom Pérignon Vintage 2009, and two crystal Authentis champagne glasses designed by glassware experts Spiegelau.
Building on the experience the maison gained during the challenging 2003 vintage, the 2009 perfectly showcases how obstacles are overcome, and ambitions fulfilled.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature – 10-12ºC
- When to drink – Drink now through 2035+
- Storage advice – Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure – Cork
- Health warning – Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume – 12.5%
Blend and Origin
Dom Pérignon Blanc 2009
Winemakers had to overcome many obstacles and take risks on their way to encouraging the chardonnay and pinot noir grapes of the 2009 harvest to reach their fullest expression. A harsh winter was followed by a mild and rainy spring, and inclement weather in July raised fears for the grapes’ health. A perfect August, however, helped the fruits to emerge magnificently mature and healthy.