Product DetailsEach Dom Pérignon champagne is born from the maison’s commitment to excellence, and a seductive maturity and fullness distinguish the elegant and complex 2000 vintage.
This vintage’s unique aromas and lingering finish are a reflection of the 2000 season, in which the chardonnay grapes were supple and ample, and the pinot noir structured and offering great length.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature – 10-12ºC
- When to drink – Drink now through 2030+
- Storage advice – Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place away from vibrations
- Closure – Cork
- Health warning – Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume – 12.5%
Blend and Origin
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2000
2000 is considered a warm year, though temperatures were cooler than average in July, and frequent storms brought significant amounts of rain and hail. Winemakers discovered the chardonnay grapes harvested last were complex and generous, while the pinot noir were structured and imparted great length.