Product DetailsSmooth and embracing, the 2004 Rosé will leave its mark on the Dom Pérignon legacy. A vintage with distinct power, ageing this vivid rosé will further develop its complex fruity, spicy flavours.
The opposite and complementary qualities of pinot noir and chardonnay are combined in this voluptuous champagne. Delicate, feminine and graceful, a sense of “lift” permeates throughout.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature – 10–15 °C
- When to drink – Drink now through 2030+
- Storage advice – Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure – Cork
- Health warning – Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume – 12.5%
Blend and Origin
The grapes for this vintage were sourced from all 17 of the region’s grands crus vineyards and also from the premier cru site Hautvillers. The year offered a helpfully cool August and a hot dry heat in the final weeks of the harvest. A perfect balance of pinot noir (15%) and chardonnay (85%), this vintage has been aged for 10 years on the lees.